Jump to content
Community Updates:
Chevy van prototype v1
 

Chevy van prototype v1



A Chevy express van design I made for a fleet of ambulances I plan on building down the road. I'm not sure how happy I am with it especially the windshield area so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

  • Like 2
From the album:

Sarcity's digital Prototypes

  • 2 images
  • 0 comments
  • 9 image comments


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Once you build the rest of the van, the windshield won’t look so wonky. But what’s up with the black over the top of the bumper?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Joshua B said:

Once you build the rest of the van, the windshield won’t look so wonky. But what’s up with the black over the top of the bumper?

i tried to make it as close to its irl counter part as possible and the irl ones have the black over the bumper, if I could I would make it only stick out half a stud and I might try to do that but I'm not sure how feasible that is. (looking at the picture again I realized I forgot the front lights that are mounted above the bumper which might make it look better when I add those).

 040119-01.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, Sarcityfd said:

i tried to make it as close to its irl counter part as possible and the irl ones have the black over the bumper, if I could I would make it only stick out half a stud and I might try to do that but I'm not sure how feasible that is. (looking at the picture again I realized I forgot the front lights that are mounted above the bumper which might make it look better when I add those).

 040119-01.jpg

I'd also move the LED's near the wheel-well up by 1 stud. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Rescue 423 said:

I'd also move the LED's near the wheel-well up by 1 stud. 

I'd take them out completely. Sometime less is more, and in this case, it's just gonna look really weird with the headlights and parking lights.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Joshua B said:

I'd take them out completely. Sometime less is more, and in this case, it's just gonna look really weird with the headlights and parking lights.

Fair enough, it might actually look better removed. 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Joshua B said:

I'd take them out completely. Sometime less is more, and in this case, it's just gonna look really weird with the headlights and parking lights.

I think ill keep em for now but i might remove them when its done since this is still the prototype. 

 

4 hours ago, Joshua B said:

Is this gonna be a vanbulance or regular ambo? 

its going to be the exact replica of the picture i added earlier so it wont be a vanbulance (thank god the province didn't go with those or else id have to build one ew.)

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use | Guidelines | Privacy Policy
    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.