Jump to content
Community Updates:
Sarcity Hazmat 3 open
 

Sarcity Hazmat 3 open


Sarcityfd
 Share


Replacement for my current hazmat truck. A 2021 International 7900/SVI Hazamt. The truck it's based on is a beast and towers at 13 feet tall and 42 feet long and The cab is lifted. It features a slide-out command center, small decon shower, mobile lab/coms area, and dressing/equipment areas. Credit for the Cab goes to @brickcitydps on Instagram 

  • Like 4
From the album:

Sarcity

  • 15 images
  • 0 comments
  • 20 image comments

 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Looks really good! I like the very clean design of the light tower and extending sides looks very good! Nice rig!

Edited by Rescue 423
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Come on, make the pop-outs actually function 😜 Nice rig though, I agree the light tower is very simple but effective.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Joshua B said:

Come on, make the pop-outs actually function 😜 Nice rig though, I agree the light tower is very simple but effective.

I agree. Functioning extended sides are very easy to do, just google Lego hazmat Moc on YouTube and you'll find some good ones. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Joshua B said:

Come on, make the pop-outs actually function 😜 Nice rig though, I agree the light tower is very simple but effective.

Thank you. Problem with the function slide outs is that there's one on each side which limits space, I have a design in my head but I'm not sure how it will work in reality.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sarcityfd said:

Thank you. Problem with the function slide outs is that there's one on each side which limits space, I have a design in my head but I'm not sure how it will work in reality.

Ah, in that case you will probably only be able to pop it out 1 stud, but still way better then how it is now.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Joshua B said:

Ah, in that case you will probably only be able to pop it out 1 stud, but still way better then how it is now.

update: i was able to get it to work for all slide outs without changing the visible dimensions but they are going to be very fragile.

Link to comment

It's a pretty nice lookin rig but I would go with a five wide cab + the four to six wide front. Would give it the better proportions i would say. But anyway, it's still very nice work.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Sven said:

It's a pretty nice lookin rig but I would go with a five wide cab + the four to six wide front. Would give it the better proportions i would say. But anyway, it's still very nice work.

Agreed, 7 wide body would look way better too

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use | Guidelines | Privacy Policy
    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.