Community Updates:

Non-LEGO Chat

Josh

This topic can be used for off-topic, lets try and avoid politics in general (unless you can be absolutely civil about it).

We should do one of those "the person below me" things where you answer true or false to the question above and ask a question for the person below. It would look something like this; the first line is in answer to the imaginary question above. 

True, Summer is my favorite season but I like winter too.

The person below me does not like tacos

Maybe we could start another thread for it? I've seen it done on modeling forums and it's super fun!

Also I'm mildly disappointed Mahomes and KC didn't beat Brady, I'm not into football but I enjoy a good game and I've seen both guys play in past super bowls.

10 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

Also I'm mildly disappointed Mahomes and KC didn't beat Brady, I'm not into football but I enjoy a good game and I've seen both guys play in past super bowls.

If I was going to watch sports, it would be hockey (Go Bruins) and I don't keep up with football, heck I never watched the superbowl, but because Brady was on the patriots, I kinda have to root for him lol.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Josh said:

If I was going to watch sports, it would be hockey (Go Bruins) and I don't keep up with football, heck I never watched the superbowl, but because Brady was on the patriots, I kinda have to root for him lol.

Oh yeah you're in New England hahaha, I played basketball for 4 years and soccer for 3 and enjoy playing both of those as well as football and baseball, but as far as the national leagues I don't really care. Just a bunch of whiney billionaires IMO, but I do watch a few playoff games sometimes.

• Like 1

I'm not really the stock market type, but I do have some Chevy and Amazon stock, and after Chevy announced the all electric planet friendly nonsense, the stock went south quick 😂😂 say goodbye to one of the best diesels on the market

7 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

I'm not really the stock market type, but I do have some Chevy and Amazon stock, and after Chevy announced the all electric planet friendly nonsense, the stock went south quick 😂😂 say goodbye to one of the best diesels on the market

Ford has been going up since the whole government fleet EV thing happened, I have a few dollars in both Ford and Amazon.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Ford has been going up since the whole government fleet EV thing happened, I have a few dollars in both Ford and Amazon.

Didn't ford sales go down 20% or something? EV just annoys me. It used to be cool, and most people still think it's cool, but whole brands switching to electric is just... well yeah I don't like it anyways lol. I'll take a gas or diesel any day. And then there's self driving...

• Community Manager

Feel free to utilize the entire forum to post topics of any kind. That's why the forum is called Free Chat 🙂

If you prefer to keep all your posts within one large topic, that works too. Whatever you prefer, though sometimes it can be a little easier to separate conversations around different subjects when they are separate topics, rather than all under one thread.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Dakota said:

Feel free to utilize the entire forum to post topics of any kind. That's why the forum is called Free Chat 🙂

If you prefer to keep all your posts within one large topic, that works too. Whatever you prefer, though sometimes it can be a little easier to separate conversations around different subjects when they are separate topics, rather than all under one thread.

I figure since we don't have a separate forum for showcase and stuff like that it's best to keep it separate

48 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

Looks like it's not working on Edge again

Firefox is the superior browser haha. Anyway, that video is very satisfying.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...