Jump to content
Community Updates:

Non-LEGO Chat


Josh

Recommended Posts

This topic can be used for off-topic, lets try and avoid politics in general (unless you can be absolutely civil about it).

Link to post
Share on other sites

We should do one of those "the person below me" things where you answer true or false to the question above and ask a question for the person below. It would look something like this; the first line is in answer to the imaginary question above. 

True, Summer is my favorite season but I like winter too.

The person below me does not like tacos

Maybe we could start another thread for it? I've seen it done on modeling forums and it's super fun!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also I'm mildly disappointed Mahomes and KC didn't beat Brady, I'm not into football but I enjoy a good game and I've seen both guys play in past super bowls.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

Also I'm mildly disappointed Mahomes and KC didn't beat Brady, I'm not into football but I enjoy a good game and I've seen both guys play in past super bowls.

If I was going to watch sports, it would be hockey (Go Bruins) and I don't keep up with football, heck I never watched the superbowl, but because Brady was on the patriots, I kinda have to root for him lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Josh said:

If I was going to watch sports, it would be hockey (Go Bruins) and I don't keep up with football, heck I never watched the superbowl, but because Brady was on the patriots, I kinda have to root for him lol.

Oh yeah you're in New England hahaha, I played basketball for 4 years and soccer for 3 and enjoy playing both of those as well as football and baseball, but as far as the national leagues I don't really care. Just a bunch of whiney billionaires IMO, but I do watch a few playoff games sometimes.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not really the stock market type, but I do have some Chevy and Amazon stock, and after Chevy announced the all electric planet friendly nonsense, the stock went south quick 😂😂 say goodbye to one of the best diesels on the market

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

I'm not really the stock market type, but I do have some Chevy and Amazon stock, and after Chevy announced the all electric planet friendly nonsense, the stock went south quick 😂😂 say goodbye to one of the best diesels on the market

Ford has been going up since the whole government fleet EV thing happened, I have a few dollars in both Ford and Amazon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Josh said:

Ford has been going up since the whole government fleet EV thing happened, I have a few dollars in both Ford and Amazon.

Didn't ford sales go down 20% or something? EV just annoys me. It used to be cool, and most people still think it's cool, but whole brands switching to electric is just... well yeah I don't like it anyways lol. I'll take a gas or diesel any day. And then there's self driving...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Manager

Feel free to utilize the entire forum to post topics of any kind. That's why the forum is called Free Chat 🙂


If you prefer to keep all your posts within one large topic, that works too. Whatever you prefer, though sometimes it can be a little easier to separate conversations around different subjects when they are separate topics, rather than all under one thread.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dakota said:

Feel free to utilize the entire forum to post topics of any kind. That's why the forum is called Free Chat 🙂


If you prefer to keep all your posts within one large topic, that works too. Whatever you prefer, though sometimes it can be a little easier to separate conversations around different subjects when they are separate topics, rather than all under one thread.

I figure since we don't have a separate forum for showcase and stuff like that it's best to keep it separate

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

Looks like it's not working on Edge again

Firefox is the superior browser haha. Anyway, that video is very satisfying.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Water Cooler

The Water Cooler

    You don't have permission to chat.
    ×
    ×
    • Create New...

    Important Information

    Terms of Use | Guidelines | Privacy Policy
    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.