Community Updates:

Introductions

Michael P

3 hours ago, Xander2595 said:

Hello! I’m Xander and I run Fairfield Heights Fire Department. FHFD is my main department but I also run a few smaller departments such as Olivewood and MEDTAC emergency medical. I also am part of Studington Fire Rescue partaking in running Station 4. Military vehicles can also be seen amongst my builds. Lately I’ve mostly been know for putting quite a few lights in my builds and some even include sirens. I’ve been a part of the LFC since around 2014 starting on Facebook then migrating also to Instagram. The LFC is special to me and I’ve met lots of friends all across the world!

D8C7B98D-6B66-406E-BD99-07BECDE1450B.jpeg

BA75A46C-1492-42E4-9B39-41EE0D681A14.png

C82FD672-4019-440B-A02A-DF00780F501D.jpeg

96D483DC-4D39-40AF-AEF4-B88D4FD492C6.png

DA89873D-F93E-4527-B595-29C7B8CDA5D4.png

C6E43978-7465-4478-97A8-46D168EB7032.jpeg

That Euro rig though 😍

Hello all. I'm Ed, and I run the Brick Village Fire Department. I've been posting rigs online since approximately 2012, when I began making YouTube videos, but that original channel was deleted ages ago, so I can't say for sure. My claim to fame (if you could call it that) is saying whatever the hell I want online.

Although the name is 'Brick Village,' it's not actually a village; that's just a name I came up with when I started the department in ~2015 (I guess I should change that). BV is a medium-sized town of approximately 50,000, and the department runs approximately 5,000 incidents per year. The department operates from four stations, providing heavy and technical rescue, fire suppression, ALS medical response, basic HazMat/WMD response, and more. All engines (with the exception of E3) are heavy rescue engines. All fire apparatus are certified BLS apparatus, carrying a tech bag and oxygen bag (state requirement; fire apparatus only respond to medical calls if special-called, in the immediate area while returning from a prior alarm, or if they roll up on something). All ambulances are certified ALS. 

Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Thanks.

• Like 3

Hey. Its Rylie Davis and I'm back. I've been gone for a while due to being busy with school and stuff. Nothing new with me besides taking down my lego city and getting a new kitten. I'm excited to be back in this amazing community:)

IMG_20210108_203538_505.jpg

• Like 4
  • Community Manager
4 hours ago, Rylie Davis said:

Hey. Its Rylie Davis and I'm back. I've been gone for a while due to being busy with school and stuff. Nothing new with me besides taking down my lego city and getting a new kitten. I'm excited to be back in this amazing community:)

Welcome back! Help us grow by spreading the word that we've relaunched 🙂

Enjoy your stay!