Community Updates:

Introductions

Michael P

Welp, since EB is revamped, we might as well do introductions again. Even though we all know each other, there may be a few new people who may not be familiar with other people and their work. 

so to kick things off, I’m Michael, and I operate Castle Beach Fire Department and Los Angelego County area departments. I am also part of Studington Fire Rescue as Battalion Chief 2. My work is largely inspired by LAFD and other SoCal departments, although there are a few oddballs in my fleet (namely Brick Mawr, and the Howard County scheme). I’ve been online since 2007 and have made plenty of friends over the years. Without these friendships, I would not be where I’m at from a technical standpoint, and I look forward to collaborating with more people in the future ✌🏻E28B0512-809E-4184-A7D1-0E92ED8ABA2A.thumb.jpeg.f382d2e9550ed643aced6d451e3a1e08.jpeg

• Like 3

(edited)

Nice to meet you Michael! Great looking fire scene!

Edit: maybe I should have written up an intro before replying 😂

Edited by Josh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Good idea! I'm Josh (not to be confused with the other Josh above), I've been building for longer then I remember (like most), but only been building apparatus for a couple years. My department is Algonquin Fire Department, and I also have a small police department known as Liberty County Sheriff's Department. I have a fleet of 20 rigs right now, of course that is constantly changing though. My department is primarily based on rural apparatus, with the majority being wildland units and rescue pumpers. I specialize in Skeeter Brush Trucks, most notably the 6x6 Firewalker which I have 3 of. Pictured below is Tactical Rescue 2, a 2020 Pierce Quantum PUC rescue (creds to @CastleBeachFirefor the cab even though you can't see it), and 2 of my Skeeter Brush Trucks 6x6 Firewalkers on 2019 Ram 5500 chassis (also credit to @CastleBeachFire for the cabs).

IMG_20201010_1345082.thumb.jpg.79520d2043d411ef5ca413347b50213c.jpg

IMG_20200629_2032509.thumb.jpg.215665681cec0484d940f23b16fe9480.jpg

• Like 3
(edited)

I'm Rescue 423, a little less known on these fandoms. I own Lego city Police Force (how original) as well as Lego City Fire Brigade, both serving my city, a weird blend of North American and Britain culture. I also own Bracket County Police Service (covering the mini vacation city of Bracket Bay) located  just to the South of Lego City. I am the editor in Chief of the free quarterly magazine, the Lego Emergency Magazine. Wanna join? Let me know!

I am also trying to organize a roleplaying fire department here on Emergency bricks, called "Kings Park". Wanna join? Let me know!

I am always ready to learn another cool fact about emergency services and love all the amazing creations on here! 

(I am also one of those rare builders who's police department is 10 times bigger than my fire department 🤣)

Edited by Rescue 423
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Rescue 423 said:

@Joshua B bruh we posted these at the exact same time 😆

I got the notification you posted on this topic, then posted mine, and mine ended up first 😂

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Joshua B said:

I got the notification you posted on this topic, then posted mine, and mine ended up first 😂

Yeah i pressed post and saw one by you instead. Thought it was some kind of bug. 🤣

• Like 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Joshua B said:

Also I think we need to downsize our sig pics more, they're kinda excessive

I agree (especially mine)

Edited by Rescue 423

Hey guys! My name is Joshua (Josh for short, not to be confused with the other Josh above 😂) and I am a 20 year old AFOL from New Hampshire, USA!

I have been building since I could crawl, and I own and operate my main departments: Brickford City Fire Rescue (which I have had a variation of since roughly 2010-2012), Brickford City EMS and a few smaller projects such as my Boston fleet, my "Red and White" fleet, New Brickswich, WinterBrick, and Unity.

I first discovered the LFC and started my internet presence in 2015. I believe I am most well known for my crazy color schemes.

Ok, enough about me, onto the city!

Brickford City takes heavy inspiration from Boston and is split into 4 main districts, each with specific zoning (the South district is residential/downtown, North is mostly commercial, East is industrial and West is very rural). These districts each have their own Battalion chief, rigs custom designed for that districts zoning and a unique color scheme.

Currently, my IRL fleet will be limited to the South District, which I have operated under the blue and yellow color scheme since 2012.

If it weren't for the LFC my rigs would still look like crap, and if I had to list all the people that helped and encouraged me...I would be here all night, and I have homework to do. 😂

Thanks guys, I hope this is a good intro to me lol, here are some of my most recent IRL projects:

PXL_20210102_032856953.jpg

PXL_20210112_211643970.jpg

PXL_20210112_211446382.jpg

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Josh said:

Nice to meet you Michael! Great looking fire scene!

Edit: maybe I should have written up an intro before replying 😂

Lol thanks! That scene is actually from 2017 😂 it’s so bad you can see where I edited the photo 😅

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Joshua B said:

Good idea! I'm Josh (not to be confused with the other Josh above), I've been building for longer then I remember (like most), but only been building apparatus for a couple years. My department is Algonquin Fire Department, and I also have a small police department known as Liberty County Sheriff's Department. I have a fleet of 20 rigs right now, of course that is constantly changing though. My department is primarily based on rural apparatus, with the majority being wildland units and rescue pumpers. I specialize in Skeeter Brush Trucks, most notably the 6x6 Firewalker which I have 3 of. Pictured below is Tactical Rescue 2, a 2020 Pierce Quantum PUC rescue (creds to @CastleBeachFirefor the cab even though you can't see it), and 2 of my Skeeter Brush Trucks 6x6 Firewalkers on 2019 Ram 5500 chassis (also credit to @CastleBeachFire for the cabs).

IMG_20201010_1345082.thumb.jpg.79520d2043d411ef5ca413347b50213c.jpg

IMG_20200629_2032509.thumb.jpg.215665681cec0484d940f23b16fe9480.jpg

Love that Quantum (hey, I’m a bit biased 🤪)

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Rescue 423 said:

I'm Rescue 423, a little less known on these fandoms. I own Lego city Police Force (how original) as well as Lego City Fire Brigade, both serving my city, a weird blend of North American and Britain culture. I also own Bracket County Police Service (covering the mini vacation city of Bracket Bay) located  just to the South of Lego City. I am the editor in Chief of the free quarterly magazine, the Lego Emergency Magazine. Wanna join? Let me know!

I am also trying to organize a roleplaying fire department here on Emergency bricks, called "Kings Park". Wanna join? Let me know!

I am always ready to learn another cool fact about emergency services and love all the amazing creations on here! 

(I am also one of those rare builders who's police department is 10 times bigger than my fire department 🤣)

If my police dept was 10x as big as my fire truck fleet, I’d have over 1300 police cars 😂😂😂

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, Josh said:

Hey guys! My name is Joshua (Josh for short, not to be confused with the other Josh above 😂) and I am a 20 year old AFOL from New Hampshire, USA!

I have been building since I could crawl, and I own and operate my main departments: Brickford City Fire Rescue (which I have had a variation of since roughly 2010-2012), Brickford City EMS and a few smaller projects such as my Boston fleet, my "Red and White" fleet, New Brickswich, WinterBrick, and Unity.

I first discovered the LFC and started my internet presence in 2015. I believe I am most well known for my crazy color schemes.

Ok, enough about me, onto the city!

Brickford City takes heavy inspiration from Boston and is split into 4 main districts, each with specific zoning (the South district is residential/downtown, North is mostly commercial, East is industrial and West is very rural). These districts each have their own Battalion chief, rigs custom designed for that districts zoning and a unique color scheme.

Currently, my IRL fleet will be limited to the South District, which I have operated under the blue and yellow color scheme since 2012.

If it weren't for the LFC my rigs would still look like crap, and if I had to list all the people that helped and encouraged me...I would be here all night, and I have homework to do. 😂

Thanks guys, I hope this is a good intro to me lol, here are some of my most recent IRL projects:

PXL_20210102_032856953.jpg

PXL_20210112_211643970.jpg

PXL_20210112_211446382.jpg

Love that tiller you got there! Of course, I have a soft spot for tillers (except for that hideous tiller tower that Sutphen made 😂)

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, CastleBeachFire said:

Of course, I have a soft spot for tillers (except for that hideous tiller tower that Sutphen made 😂)

Yeah pretty much all Suckphens are ugly so that's no surprise, but I think the idea of a tower-tiller is super cool if it could be worked into an efficient layout (which is probably impossible).  

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

Yeah pretty much all Suckphens are ugly so that's no surprise, but I think the idea of a tower-tiller is super cool if it could be worked into an efficient layout (which is probably impossible).  

It might be possible lol, but weight restrictions and distribution may be the bigger problems haha

Hi guys, I'm Dominic a 16 year old TFOL from central Canada. I've been building Lego for as long as i can remember but I only really started building custom Lego fire trucks around 2014. I run Sarcity-Brickhills fire department, Sarcity-Brickhills Rescue and Recovery, R.M of maple, Greystone Park Psychiatric hospital, as well as 4 EMS departments. My current fleet totals over 50 rigs with plans to add another 100 and an additional 9 departments (yeah i know its very ambitious). both my cities/towns are based off of towns around me (at least how there organized). Sarcity-Brickhills is a medium sized 10 station full time department with 11 engines, 5 Rescues, 4 ladders, 3 HazMats,  and is divided into 6 districts between 5 districts chiefs. A municipal 2 full time ambulance service and 2 volunteer EMS departments provide medical transport (with the fire department providing prehospital paramedic care). A Volunteer Rescue and Recovery department offers heavy rescue support, and makes up the water/dive team. a Psychiatric hospital is within its first due and has its own 2 person fire department. R.M. of maple is based of many of the larger Rural Municipalities around me and has 3 stations, 4 engines, 1 heavy rescue and a light rescue, 1 ladder, 2 tankers, and 3 brushes and is 100% volunteer. R.M of maple is supported by 9 mutual aid departments which includes a military base. within there first due is a small regional air port with a volunteer fire department and 2 crash tenders as well as rail lines and grain production/storage facilities.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, CastleBeachFire said:

If my police dept was 10x as big as my fire truck fleet, I’d have over 1300 police cars 😂😂😂

You know you have had a long day when you can't do this math 😂

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Josh said:

You know you have had a long day when you can't do this math 😂

Bro this ain’t even calculus haha

1 minute ago, CastleBeachFire said:

Bro this ain’t even calculus haha

I know, I know I already passed calc thank goodness I just need sleep lol

Hello! I’m Xander and I run Fairfield Heights Fire Department. FHFD is my main department but I also run a few smaller departments such as Olivewood and MEDTAC emergency medical. I also am part of Studington Fire Rescue partaking in running Station 4. Military vehicles can also be seen amongst my builds. Lately I’ve mostly been know for putting quite a few lights in my builds and some even include sirens. I’ve been a part of the LFC since around 2014 starting on Facebook then migrating also to Instagram. The LFC is special to me and I’ve met lots of friends all across the world!

D8C7B98D-6B66-406E-BD99-07BECDE1450B.jpeg

BA75A46C-1492-42E4-9B39-41EE0D681A14.png

C82FD672-4019-440B-A02A-DF00780F501D.jpeg

96D483DC-4D39-40AF-AEF4-B88D4FD492C6.png

DA89873D-F93E-4527-B595-29C7B8CDA5D4.png

C6E43978-7465-4478-97A8-46D168EB7032.jpeg

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Xander2595 said:

Hello! I’m Xander and I run Fairfield Heights Fire Department. FHFD is my main department but I also run a few smaller departments such as Olivewood and MEDTAC emergency medical. I also am part of Studington Fire Rescue partaking in running Station 4. Military vehicles can also be seen amongst my builds. Lately I’ve mostly been know for putting quite a few lights in my builds and some even include sirens. I’ve been a part of the LFC since around 2014 starting on Facebook then migrating also to Instagram. The LFC is special to me and I’ve met lots of friends all across the world!

D8C7B98D-6B66-406E-BD99-07BECDE1450B.jpeg

BA75A46C-1492-42E4-9B39-41EE0D681A14.png

C82FD672-4019-440B-A02A-DF00780F501D.jpeg

96D483DC-4D39-40AF-AEF4-B88D4FD492C6.png

DA89873D-F93E-4527-B595-29C7B8CDA5D4.png

C6E43978-7465-4478-97A8-46D168EB7032.jpeg

Welcome to EB! love the lighting you do! LFC LED gang 😎

• Like 1