Community Updates:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More progress on the square! Took out the driveshafts and put the differentials in, put traction bars in, and put in new driveshafts. Still have to do the drop box, steering linkage, and a few other t

Look what I got. Had to have since I live in Washington state 

Got this cool f350 dually pickup from my parents. Pretty sweet. I also got uncle Eddie's rv from national lampoon Christmas vacation. My favorite Christmas movie. I put in a pic from the movie of the

Posted Images

When I got to Meijer today, an employee had just finished stocking 20+ Dually Drivers! they had 2 of everything is Series 5 plus a bunch from Series 3 and 4 and a little from 2, I got the two flatbeds from 5. Gonna get a Chevy square body cab off of a Kings of Crunch and pair it with the flatbed, I've seen it done and it looks amazing! (pic credit to @hookctn on IG)

image.png.7317d693f314cbe2abdbb5b1148842a9.png

The Kings of Crunch that uses that cab was there, only one of them, but since at the time I was winning a bid on an Auto World lifted Chevy stepside, I didn't get it, and of course I ended up losing the bid 🤦‍♂️ I could kick myself now lol gonna go back tomorrow and hope it's still there. I thought about doing the shelf flipping trick (for those who don't know, some people flip of the bottom shelf at stores and hide stuff down there for later. Apparently no one at my Meijer knows that cause there wasn't anything down there) in case this happened, but I decided that wasn't too mature 😂

thumbnail_IMG_1401.thumb.jpg.b467782b1cca47a78031fe4e72e80fb3.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1407.thumb.jpg.efcd2cb92d07f336fa0df5f1003bcac7.jpg

The other flatbed I'm not sure what I'll do with, at some point I'd like to cut the bed off a Johnny Lighting second gen Dodge, but I can't find any bargains on those and I don't want to chop up the one I have right now. 

Here are some overview photos of my farm equipment collection, mostly from flea markets and ebay lots.

NAA and N series Fords

IMG_0541.thumb.JPG.c7a4d6650dcbfb7b8e19a31d2f54654c.JPG

Much larger scaled rare aluminum hood Ford 9N, and 50th Anniversary Ford 8N with 2 bottom plow

IMG_0540.thumb.JPG.47ea542807a6e352183fabf403decbbc.JPG

A variety of Fords including a larger scaled 5000

IMG_0542.thumb.JPG.e388bb60638b8a14f2458e9b7f7d1426.JPG

Some small John Deeres, and the favorite of my small collection, a 1/64 Ford 5000 with hay rake.

IMG_0543.thumb.JPG.dd3a157ad495f76f8f6d146427304efa.JPG

Some nice bright red, I wish I had some more Case but I really like the ones I do have!

IMG_0544.thumb.JPG.d50585e3664eceeed533cc805fb133d6.JPG

And of course some of the Ertl and Tonka toys most every kid has

IMG_0513.thumb.JPG.b0b3cf13fcb46afe00dd578a02e287ef.JPG

I'll be posting closeups of all of these in my thread at the Diecast Garage: My Farm Equipment Collection - Diecast Garage

• Like 1

I don't have them here with me, but I can google! I have 2 1:16 Diecast model tractors (both John Deere) a 1:18 Dark Blue Maisto Camaro, a 1:18 Maisto SWAT Jeep and a 1:64 JADA CIA Tahoe. Oh, and to reintroduce me to this hobby, I added a 1:64 Greenlight 2018 Dodge Charger (New Hampshire State Police) to my amazon cart! (you bet it will have strobe lights in it!)

Maisto Jeep Wrangler SWAT Diecast Model Police 1:18 Black [BB02B841]

Jada Hero Patrol 1:64 Central Intelligence Agency CIA 2010 Chevy Tahoe  Black- Buy Online in Bosnia and Herzegovina at bosnia.desertcart.com.  ProductId : 100441234.

maisto 2010 Chevrolet Camaro RS SS Dark Blue with Silver Wheels 1:18 Diecast  by Maisto

These are what the tractors look like, not sure if they are the exact brand:

Ag Farm Toys 1/16 John Deere Model 70 Diesel NF Tractor - Ertl 70th  Anniversary

Ag Farm Toys 1/16 John Deere Model 70 Standard Diesel Tractor, PRECISION  Classics #23 - Ertl condition:open

• Like 1

Got this 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A and 1972 Chevrolet Cheyenne for $4 a piece (plus shipping) from somebody at Diecast Garage, kinda wish I'd got more but the guy moved them all to ebay.

IMG_0405.thumb.JPG.48debae6f8a87457cb3f24ff52af12de.JPG

IMG_0406.thumb.JPG.91d313526efe284f7da7e05a3c87613f.JPG

IMG_0414.thumb.JPG.f277e11a3114c84165ea396e7bedd1e7.JPG

IMG_0419.thumb.JPG.ff82e49852fde33089e95ec2d0a6d557.JPG

IMG_0420.thumb.JPG.e8a1d992f8adb9c5abdc8f3c1cd823a7.JPG

The Chevy I'm thinking about lifting a tad and putting some boggers on it, either that or get some chrome white walls on it. The Challenger is staying as is, I love that car! It's literally my dream car, the color is my favorite (the pics don't do it justice)!

• Like 1

Anyone Know if there are New Holland Diecasts? I was kinda obsessed with "the blue tractors" when I was little haha

Edit: I was obsessed with JD as well lol.

Some very nice cars you have @Josh! I have some 1:24 scaled cars too, a Greenlight 50th Anniversary Camaro which absolutely fell to bits as soon as I took it out of the box, a Viper SRT, Lamborghini Gallardo or something, Porsche of some kind, Shelby GT, and some others... I should get those out again lol!  

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Anyone Know if there are New Holland Diecasts? I was kinda obsessed with "the blue tractors" when I was little haha

Yes! Check ebay

Just now, Joshua B said:

Yes! Check ebay

Thanks! probably not gonna buy any, just curious haha. 

I used to binge watch these kinds of videos when I was ~8 I watched this guys videos a LOT. 

• Like 1

Ertl makes a wide variety of very nice ones, I'm thinking about buying a couple more small ones. I also need to look more into Greenlights ag lines, I just recently discovered they make them.

(edited)
1 minute ago, Josh said:

Thanks! probably not gonna buy any, just curious haha. 

I used to binge watch these kinds of videos when I was ~8 I watched this guys videos a LOT. 

Sweet! Now if you can pull that off in 1:64, I'll be impressed to say the least 😏

Edited by Joshua B
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

Sweet! Now if you can pull that off in 1:64, I'll be impressed to say the least 😏

Tell you what, if my custom setup goes well in Battalion 100, it will be 100% possible!

Edit: I'm doing all the wiring and programming myself, which means I could do the same for a 1:64

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Josh said:

I have seen the IRL, real steel versions of those, they are really cool.

I haven't seen a New Holland in particular, but for a while my brother had on old 90s CAT skid steer. I wanna drive one someday lol

• Like 1

This is definitely something I want to buy, not a bad price either.  Idk if Greenlight still makes this series but whatever the case I have not seen them anywhere in store, so I'll have to order anything I want.

s-l500.jpg

• Like 1

This is something I have in my 1/64th collection

It's a pic from the www because the rig is securely stored and packed.

FDNY.png

• Like 2
  • Community Manager
11 minutes ago, Sven said:

This is something I have in my 1/64th collection

It's a pic from the www because the rig is securely stored and packed.

FDNY.png

Nice! A little off-topic, but I own code3collectibles.net and .org in case I ever expand beyond just EB/Lego builds/collections now that the original Code3 is defunct. 🙂 Seeing that logo reminded me of that.

• Like 1

Went back to the store today and got the Kings of Crunch squarebody for my flatbed project, one rear traction bar is bent and the shackles for the leave springs are a little wonky, but I'll only be using the cab so not a problem. Now just to figure what to do about a chassis... wish I could have a look under the one I'm trying to copy. The nice thing about the monster truck is that it has a normal frame, complete with places for the axles and wheels, but the problem the flatbed is longer then the bed it has so that won't work. I may end up just building a frame from styrene.

IMG_0576.thumb.JPG.98a5e8c91a11cf139d6c45d225c8c0a7.JPG

IMG_0578.thumb.JPG.3cf2cf104333e87b629ce9d8d4ed3d01.JPG

IMG_0577.thumb.JPG.13e90f9b36d2cd71f32dcf55dc7f2272.JPG

IMG_0597.thumb.JPG.953d8ad7fb5919e28c707f3ed7f8ccd7.JPG

I did notice the squarebody has a bit of a Carolina squat, I'm not sure if that's intentional or not but all the more reason to take it apart 😛

• Like 2

Well yesterday I ordered my first greenlights. These are the ones I got. I had to have the washington state fish and wildlife dept. tan Silverado since I live in washington state and I got the Rookie crown vic since #1 crown vics are my favorite police car and the rookie is an amazing show

s-l640.jpg

42950-E.jpg

• Like 2

Good looking Silverado! For $8 on eBay you can get a Greenlight Ram wheel and tire pack with 4 sets of wheels, one of them is the same as those but in black. Should look good with the lift and push bar. I can get you a link tomorrow if you want. 

9A53A934-B44F-42B7-A44A-4F4E058D45CA.jpeg

F94BD50B-E07D-423B-9C63-3A2882C4ED03.jpeg

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Rylie Davis said:

Well yesterday I ordered my first greenlights. These are the ones I got. I had to have the washington state fish and wildlife dept. tan Silverado since I live in washington state and I got the Rookie crown vic since #1 crown vics are my favorite police car and the rookie is an amazing show

s-l640.jpg

42950-E.jpg

The rookie is an amazing show! The best on the net right now IMo

Getting somewhere on the square body flatbed! I ended up using the frame from the square body since I discovered it’s metal, but I had to take about 1/8” off either side and cut off the inner fenders, and before I’m done I’ll need to take 1/4” or so off the end to work with the mud flaps. Took a lot of cutting, sanding, and brainstorming, but I starting glueing some stuff and it should come together pretty soon now. I ordered 2 sets of clearance lights, one for this and another just to have around, for $2 a set shipped! I couldn’t believe they were that cheap lol, lmk if anybody wants a link. Once it’s done I’ll get some old style toe mirrors for it, which are $8 shipped.

C7E1B078-90D6-4032-B5B5-197DB3752A10.jpeg