Community Updates:

Reclaim your files/albums/images.

Dakota

• Community Manager

After the great mishap of Feb 2021 many users content was orphaned, meaning it was left without an owner attached. In an effort to save this content, we restored it under the account of our friendly neighborhood robot; but we'd much prefer it be under the rightful ownership of you, the creators. 

If you find an item that is yours, whether it is an image, album, or download please let us know.

You can do so by:

• Submitting a support request in our official ticket system: https://www.emergencybricks.com/support/
  • Sending a message to me ( @Dakota ) or any of the @Moderators  and we will do our best to help you. 
  • Or, if you find it easier, you can also post the links/names of the content here and we will attempt to follow up directly.

Submitting a support request is the preferred matter for sake of keeping your requests at the top of our to do list.

I am working to restore all content that was orphaned for the sake of the archive, but I will work just as hard to get it back into your hands as the content's original author/owner.

Thank you for your patience,
Dakota C.

• Like 3

(edited)

I'm claiming all these, I think this is it from what you posted so far.

[ OWNERSHIP TRANSFERRED | LINKS REMOVED ]

Edited by Dakota
Complete!
  • Community Manager

All requests to this point have been completed. You will find an album in the "Personal Albums" gallery with your orphaned photos all in one place for you to manage as you wish.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Josh said:

I think I was able to move them all to you. Let me know if I missed one!

It seems you just them under my name and didn't move them into my orphaned album? Or is that how it's supposed to work? I'm assuming this new Archives album Dakota made works the same way as the Orphaned Photos album.

Also I would like to claim 3 more

[ OWNERSHIP TRANSFERRED | LINKS REMOVED ]

• Community Manager
35 minutes ago, Joshua B said:

It seems you just them under my name and didn't move them into my orphaned album? Or is that how it's supposed to work? I'm assuming this new Archives album Dakota made works the same way as the Orphaned Photos album.

Also I would like to claim 3 more

330060613_ScreenShot2020-04-25at8_34_19PM - Archived Albums - Emergency Bricks! 

1490995051_IMG_20200731_13514192 - Archived Albums - Emergency Bricks!

368780867_15992745178732 - Archived Albums - Emergency Bricks!

It's a bit time consuming to move each one by hand, I'll run a SQL query to move them automatically in a bit. In the meantime, I've transferred those 3 to your account as well.

1 hour ago, Rescue 423 said:

I would like to request ownership of this file

@DakotaI do not appear to be able to change owners on files,, so this one is all yours haha

• Like 1
  • Community Manager
10 minutes ago, Josh said:

@DakotaI do not appear to be able to change owners on files,, so this one is all yours haha

Hmm, You should be able to, Sven did his own files. I'll take care of this one though 🙂 

• Like 1

@Dakotait appears that you edited my prior post to say which images had been transferred and which had not. However, I don't see said files in my galleries. Are you waiting until completion?

28 minutes ago, Ed O. said:

@Dakotait appears that you edited my prior post to say which images had been transferred and which had not. However, I don't see said files in my galleries. Are you waiting until completion?

I transferred them to your ownership(update: all are under your ownership now), however manually moving them into albums is very time consuming. once they are all transferred into your ownership, Dakota can run an SQL query that adds them to your album(s).

• Community Manager
2 hours ago, Ed O. said:

2 hours ago, Josh said:

I transferred them to your ownership(update: all are under your ownership now), however manually moving them into albums is very time consuming. once they are all transferred into your ownership, Dakota can run an SQL query that adds them to your album(s).

Your images have been moved into this album: 

• Like 1

Also for the banner can someone rename the photo to Bracket County Police Service instead of Studwood county? Thanks

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rescue 423 said:

Also for the banner can someone rename the photo to Bracket County Police Service instead of Studwood county? Thanks

I got you!

• Like 1