Welcome to Emergency Bricks. This is where we give you a chance to tell us (and each other) what you think about everything and anything LEGO Fire & Emergency Services and then some! Our goal is to make this the best source for your LEGO fire & emergency service needs around, but to do that we need you. We want to hear what you have to say! After all this community is for you.
That being said, in order to maintain a friendly and generally happy atmosphere, as well as cover our behinds legally as well as all of yours, we need to get some rules out of the way. So there are a few rules we need to post that you need to be follow. Unfortunately, anyone who can't follow these rules may be banned from joining the conversation.
The Basic Rules:
- This board is being put up so we can be social and talk about one of our favorites things - LEGO's!
- This forum is oriented around emergency services, and because of such, topics and conversations may include that of emergency scenes which can be inherently graphic in nature as well as the occasional pranking/joking between members as this is the internet. By signing up for this forum you have agreed that you are 18 or older. If you are not comfortable with mature themes or language or once in a while being the butt of a joke, we suggest you avoid this site entirely. We reserve the right to ban anyone who does not meet that requirement. If you choose to ignore these guidelines and sign up anyway, it is not our responsibility if you are offended by what you read or see. Similarly, if you are an adult who is offended by what is often labeled as adult content, you should probably avoid this site.
- By registering with this site you have agreed that we (Emergency Bricks) are not liable for user generated content.
- Nobody likes a liar, therefore any user found impersonating a police officer, firefighter, paramedic, or any other public servant, as well as stating that they have done things they haven't in terms of treating patients or working on accident scenes may be subject to a suspension or ban to be determined by the website staff.
- We promised to respect you and we need you to respect others. That means that we will remove any phone number, address or other personally identifying information posted in the Bulletin Board section if it violates someone's privacy, is harassing or could lead to harassment or is otherwise inappropriate. Also, any posting of your own phone number, address or any other personally identifying information is prohibited.
- Grossly Offensive material is also prohibited. Offensive is a pretty broad term, but we think you know what we mean. (You're going to have to trust our judgment, if you don't.) This includes any messages or material that are ethnically, racially, religiously or sexually offensive, insulting or demeaning. It also includes messages that are harassing or threatening to others. In other words, if you wouldn't like it said about you, don't say it about others. We don't want to be censors, but non-constructive negative comments may be inappropriate.
- Please refrain from swearing throughout the website, occasional slip ups will not be a problem but we can all be civil and express our thoughts without being vulgar. We reserve the right to enforce this rule as we feel necessary via warnings, or allowing certain things to fly at the moderating teams discretion, but when in doubt just don't. Just because there is a bad word filter in place doesn't mean you need to make it go off and replace whatever you said with **** either. (Also it doesn't make you cool if you're young and you can swear on the internet behind your parents in back...)
- Don't discuss any illegal activities. This includes piracy and other forms of intellectual property infringement! Just use your common sense on this one.
- Harassment is an issue that won't be tolerated on Emergency Bricks. Any user found posting or sending messages that harassing or threatening to others may be suspended or banned without notification. This also includes abusing, intimidating and stalking behavior.
- Finally, because we can't think of everything offensive or inappropriate that may be said, we reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or ban any user at our sole discretion. (Sorry, but it might be necessary.)
We reserve the right to alter, edit, add or amend these and all other rules at any time with little or no prior notifications to suit the best needs of the community and preserve the integrity of the website and it's related assets. We will do our best to notify the community when prominent changes are made.
We reserve the right to immediately delete any posting or suspend any user at our sole discretion.
[ The New User Guide may also be of interest to those new to forums and interested in things such as signatures and forum staff. ]
Emergency Bricks // Code of Conduct
Table of Contents